Monday, June 25, 2012

Yes, People, I'm Going to Jail

I've been tweeting and making random Facebook posts for a week or so.  It's time I really get this thing moving.

I'M GOING TO JAIL!
MY "BAIL" IS SET AT $2400.00!

This is for a good reason.  I'm letting Whitley County, Indiana lock me up for Muscular Dystrophy.
I need to get my jar on the counter at work so my customers can help spring me from the Lock-up.  Maybe my customers will help spring me from the Lock-up. They might contribute more if they keep me locked up.

Actually, I think it was one of my customers that turned me in...hmmm.

Anyway.

I'll be "locked up" on Tuesday, July 10th at 1:30pm.  I plan on tweeting and facebook spamming once I'm there.


I even have a personal fundraising link at the MDA. Can you help the kids out?  Even $10.00 or $20.00 can make a difference.


My "parole officer" for the MDA set me up with this nice poster that does a much better job at explaining what's going on than I can.

 


Hello Friends!  The authorities have finally caught up with me and I am going behind bars for good (a good cause, that is)!   MDA has put a warrant out for my arrest and to have the charges dropped,  I need help raising my bail.  Take a look at the pictures below! These are all local kids! These kids are amazing and need our support! Please help me make sure we raise enough to help all of them!   My bail has been set at $2400, which is the cost to send three kids to MDA Summer Camp, but MDA does so many other wonderful things for these families, including a no-cost clinic, medical equipment allowance, support groups, and more!  Please visit my website to make a secure donation on-line! All contributions are tax-deductible and will help make a difference in these families’ lives! All the money raised does stay local!  To visit my website, click here:       Thanks for not only helping me get of jail, but more importantly, helping some very worthwhile local families!  Renee McKinley   Pictures from  MDA Summer Camp 2011 65 LOCAL kids attended Camp Potawotami! Your fundraising efforts make this week-long event possible!  The amount needed to send a kid to camp: $800  Knowing you made a difference in the life of a child with muscle disease: PRICELESS

0 Leave a comment, let me know you dropped by :):

Post a Comment