Monday, October 17, 2011

This Thing is Huge!

I was at Walgreens today. Had to pick up cat food and dog treats. It's easier to stop there than run 120 miles inside the super store to the pet aisle.

While I was there, I checked out the kid stuff. I don't have a ton of toys here for the grandkids. I wanted something new for the next time they're over.

That's when I found this:




OK, so it's just a cardboard playhouse. But I thought it was cute.

The grandson will be able to color it however he wants.

The granddaughter will just want to be where her brother is.

Of course, they'll have to fight the cats for it. They're sure I got it for them.





By the way.  This thing is HUGE!!

6 comments:

  1. I would have loved that when I was a kid. You'd never have gotten me out of it!!

    jkatj

    ReplyDelete
  2. In other comments . . . your cat looks a lot like one I used to have named Trouble. And boy was he ever!

    jkatj

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is ADORABLE.

    Can I come over and play?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should be lots of fun for West to color

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO cool - I totally want one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That thing is friggin' awesome. Walgreens you say? I've got two cats who would love that thing.

    PS Thank you for stopping by my Red Writing Hood Post. I searched for yours but couldn't find one.

    ReplyDelete